The BlackBerry Curve 8520 will be dropping on T-Mobile next month but while the blackberry Tour followers are occupied with a flurry hype behind the phone. With a optical trackpad as one of the most facinating inovations since the touchscreen button on the blackberry storm. But as of latley T-mobile has been getting there hands on some good buys such as the G1 now the only new released blackberry with a track pad to date.
Apple due to release Snow leopard OS later this year:
Intel Core 2 DueMac computer with an Intel processor
1GB of memory
5GB of free disk space
DVD drive for installation
Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
requires an additional hard drive or Time Capsule (sold separately).
requires an iSight camera (built in or external), USB video class (UVC) camera, or FireWire DV camcorder. Backdrop effects when using a DV camcorder require fixed focus, exposure, and white balance.
requires Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista (sold separately).
in iChat and the Finder requires a 128-Kbps Internet connection (300 Kbps recommended).
requires a 1.6GHz processor or faster for improved deinterlacing.
Audio chats require a microphone and a 56-Kbps Internet connection.
Video chats require an iSight camera (built in or external), USB video class (UVC) camera, or FireWire DV camcorder; and a 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection.
Backdrop effects when using a DV camcorder require fixed focus, exposure, and white balance.
Some iChat features offer better performance and quality with higher system capabilities. More details
requires Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Update Rollup 4. Auto-setup requires enabling the Autodiscovery feature of Microsoft Exchange Server.
QuickTime X movie capture
requires iSight camera (built-in or external), USB video class (UVC) camera, or FireWire DV camcorder.
QuickTime H.264 hardware acceleration
requires a Mac with a NVIDIA 9400M graphics processor.
require 1GB of memory and an additional 3GB of available disk space.
NVIDIA Geforce 8600M GT, GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 8800 GTS, Geforce 9400M, GeForce 9600M GT, GeForce GT 120, GeForce GT 130.
ATI Radeon 4850, Radeon 4870
requires a Mac with a 64-bit processor.
Grand Central Dispatch
requires a Mac with a multicore processor.
* Faster, more responsive performance: Nobody likes to wait, so we designed the operating system to start up, shut down, resume from standby, and respond faster.
* Streaming media in your home: Windows 7 makes it easy to use your PC to stream music, videos, or photos to your home audio-video system and other networked media devices.
* Improved taskbar and full-screen previews: Pin any program to the taskbar so it’s always just a click away. Rearrange the icons on the taskbar just by clicking and dragging.
* Desktop enhancements: Windows 7 simplifies how you work with the windows on your desktop. For example, Snaps lets you easily compare two open windows side-by-side.
* Reduce interruptions: When Windows 7 needs your attention, you'll see an Action Center icon and can find out more by clicking it. Or wait and read it later when you have time.
* HomeGroup: This great new feature is set up automatically when you add the first PC running Windows 7 to your home network. Store digital photos on a computer in one room and access them in another.
* Jump Lists: Access recently used files with just two clicks. Right-click the relevant program icon (such as Word) on your taskbar and Jump List will show your most recent, frequently used, and pinned Word documents.
* Windows Search: Windows 7 makes search results more relevant and easier to understand. It also uses libraries to show all content of a particular type, like photos, in one spot.
* 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
* 1GB RAM (32-bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
* Hard disk
* 16GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
* Video card
* DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver